OPERATED WITH FAMILY PRIDE
Western Reserve Lightning Rod Company began in Newark, OH as the Newark Lightning Rod Company in 1907. In 1954, the business was moved to its current location in Chagrin Falls, Ohio and renamed as Western Reserve Lightning Rod Company. In 1989, Don and Helen Winovich purchased the company, and today their son Brian Winovich oversees all of the day-to-day operations of the business
As a family business, we treat each project with the same attention to detail that we would demand for our own home or office:
- We show up when we say we will.
- We get the job done right the first time.
- We are courteous and neat.
- We always go the extra mile to insure that your lightning protection system not only meets or exceeds all existing codes, but also blends seamlessly into the design and architecture of your building.
- We care about your building, and we take pride in the work we do every day.
We’re not good because we’ve been around a long time; we’ve been around a long time because we’re good!
OVER 100 YEARS OF PROTECTING NORTHERN OHIO
The basic concepts of good business are just as important today as they were 100 years ago:
- Our years of training and experience provide the foundation for development and improvement to meet the needs of today’s construction industries.
- Our installers have over 35 combined years of experience in our field.
- Our goal is to provide the best and most cost effective lightning protection for our customers without sacrificing quality or service.
For more information about Western Reserve Lightning Rod, contact Brian Winovich at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (440)247.6727.